Monday, December 23, 2013

Secret



There it is, his everlasting desert. A desert with tales of ancient deeds aged in the wisdom of the sand, forgotten in the pain of the fresh desert wind.

He kept on moving forward, never looking back. He knew that back there, there is nothing left, at least not for him. All the symbolic of this desolate realm capture his inner condition. Everything he had represented since forever, is hidden somewhere undreamed in this undiscovered landscape. So persistently he walked on earth without any ground, a region sculpted for no human walk. There he wasn’t accompanied by any color, but there was neither darkness nor light left for his tired blue gaze. He kept on grabbing for the mystic which lied before him, a mystic curious by nature, so unthinkable and unknown to its very core. He opened his senses to receive within himself the completeness of the silence that had surrounded him. He harbored this tranquility; a serenity which had incorporated itself deep inside his bones, and from the core within there was glitter with an ember of a secret sun.

This unnatural emergence had brought back his breath and the deep blue in his eyes. He felt alive again in this non place, right here – amongst the stars and all the secret moons; in his kingdom made of sand, a kingdom of one.

4 comments:

  1. That's good prose Dejan! Reminded me a little of Stephen King like in the Gunslinger. I think in the beginning you mean desert and not dessert. I could be wrong. I write as well. Check me out sometime.
    avisionfor2020.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justin, I'm flattered:) dessert is a sweet typo, the price I pay for fast type... I saw your blog, keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. I love this! Your writing is very good! Support from blogger to blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my moments from time to time... Thx Nadia, I loved your piece as well:)

      Delete