Sunday, August 9, 2015

Death in Japan :)



This woman appears in the blink of an eye, radiant presence conquering all, tireless playful sovereign of a man’s heart. She brings me towering infernal fires in her hands, a diabolical reminder that this summer is not hot enough. Her look is focused not only on me, but in me, as if she’s some sudden storm cleaning every layer of my personality, shaping me according to her desires. And she desires, yearns in deep craving… a savage woman, warrior woman – my Valkyrie, a most welcoming doom. And I become that offering she accepts with the graces of her deranged intentions, my body and soul – her total dominion, to twist and ruin until ends of time, until death in Japan:)



I stand guard, here on the threshold of her, firm in my believe to protect her dreams and well being from any harm unless it comes from me;) In my humble glory she becomes the privilege of adoration, darkly and wicked, the way it’s only meant to be, designed to be… created with lust in our insatiable souls, by the both of us – we, sexual fanatics, extremists one for another;)

No comments:

Post a Comment