Thursday, September 3, 2015

Forms imprinted in us



Occult motion pictures in the mind, fast moving frames in the cinema of this deranged psyche. Wicked thoughts gain twisted shape, forms imprinted on the inside easily converted into a nasty outbreak. Some kind of contagion, an experiment turning into an incident. This imagination is raw, it happens to confuse most of my cognitive functions. You’re hellish accessory always up to no good, impressing upon this world a sense of urgency.



I’m a soul fundamentalist, an anthropological zealot, and my extremism is that of curiosity. Through the keyhole of my psyche everything is in the focus of my interest, anything less would be betrayal of the intellect… I’m hungry!



Everything is changing, everything but the psyche...

No comments:

Post a Comment