Monday, July 18, 2016

In the depths of my identity... women



I remained to stay flatten under dark pressures sculpted from eons of time. In times which border with legend, there was a youth when I felt old, when I used to be profoundly weak. And in those paradoxes of time there was a part of me that was missing, not only flesh or even a limb… but the soul was in desperate need.



And an answer to my obscure prayers came to power, when you came along inside my regions, what was known as my sovereignty, claiming all, everything which I represented back then; creating an essence of my desires, an essence so deep, at that moment in time when you created me out of a transparent nothing I had truly become. There, in the depths of my identity there was nothing but you...



And what’s the worth of that youth if I am but a dead shadow in your distant memories… what’s the reason of having blood when it vainly disappears in the depths of diluted sands… for who am I without you, what do I stand for if not for you!?



Then again, it’s the order of nature; ways of self regulation through probabilities of chaos... for even chaos can lose, eventually. And there can be others like her, but that’s an entirely different myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment